AsTheEye is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”). AsTheEye respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners, expects its users to do the same, and has adopted an efficient notice and take down procedure as required by the DMCA and described herein. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on AsTheEye in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the instructions on how to contact us to report possible copyright infringement.
It should be noted that AsTheEye does not host any content on its servers or network, it is simply a list of links to content that is available all over the internet on a large range of video hosting and broadcasting network sites.
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works.
Content owners must understand that by having a listing removed from AsTheEye they will not be removing the actual source content from the third party site. Content owners must contact the video hosting site themselves to request removal.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to AsTheEye by providing AsTheEye 's designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. A Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyrights.
3. A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on the website, which information should include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video. To delete files from AsTheEye’s index, AsTheEye requires an accurate means by which to identify potentially infringing files.
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512 (f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.